Mat Su's Finest
We are proud to bring you 3 of the "Finest" parcels in this beautiful, fastest growing area in Alaska. If you like to live remote (as most of us would like to do) this has best of two options: being remote but yet having access to "Civilization". You are only about a 45 minute or less drive away from all the conveniences; be it shopping, health services, church, schools and last but not least, jobs.
With the exception of Parcel #3, you will power at the street.
Parcel #3 you have power to the end of the road and from there it is about a mile and a half on an unimproved dirt trail to the property. Which means most of the time you will have access by pickup with 4 wheel drive, although the owner prefers an ATV and of course, snowmobile access in the winter.
But then the more effort to get to this property with its stunning view for miles and miles and government land in the back makes it well worth the effort.
The owner provided us with very eloquent descriptions of the properties (see below) and would assist a potential buyer, after making an acceptable offer, to go personally out with you and show you all the details one would need to know.
See the Prices and Acreage below. Owner prefers cash, but may look at offers with a large down payment.
Perfect for horses, Development, or……
39.77 acre Parcel $195,000.- Taxes 2016 $2,106.61
T19N Section 5W Range 26, Lot D5
Click on images to enlarge
* 40 acres approx 1/2 mile North of Nancy Lake State Park.
*Wooded with healthy old growth white Birch and some Spruce.
*Generous frontage on Little Lonely Lake, stocked with fish by Alaska Fish and Game.
*Paved Access with utilities on the property, apr. 15 minute drive to Willow on the Parks Highway.
*Crystal lake Road and Beryozova Roads pass through the property.
*Survey markers at 4 corners.
* No past development history aside from access roads
*Private yet accessible.
*Beautiful forest and lake views, abundant wildlife (moose, water fowl, fish, etc).
*Multiple lakes in the area and world class recreational opportunities, near by canoe trails, fishing, cross country skiing, snowmachine trails access millions of acres of undeveloped state land, abundant moose with hunting opportunities…
Estate Homesite or…..
70 acre Parcel $295,000.- Taxes 2016 $2,408.22
Township 19N Range 5W Section 36, Lot B8
*70 acres apr. 1/4 mile north of Nancy Lake State Park (The NW corner of this property is the SW corner of Property #2)
*Paved maintained road access with frontage on West Crystal Lakes Road and North Rainbow Shores Road. Utilities to the property, easy access to Willow Alaska and the Parks Highway (circa 15 minute drive). Private, yet easily accessible.
* Generous frontage on 2 different unnamed lakes, with multiple lakes in the area.
*Includes Off Grid Recreational cabin 8 x 16 feet with wood stove, 2x4 construction with metal roof , 2 inch blue board insulation and out building built circa 2000. Solid, but no warranty
*Surveyed with marked corners.
*Large healthy white Birch with some white and black Spruce cover property.
*Beautiful views, abundant wild life (moose, water-fowl, fish, etc) with access to Nancy Lake State Park and millions of acres of undeveloped state land.
*Excellent recreational opportunities with canoe trails, hiking, cross-country skiing, snowmachining, fishing , hunting....
160 acre Parcel $495,000.- Taxes 2016 $2,539.99
Township 18N Range 1W Section 8, Lot A2
Click on images to enlarge
Apr. GPS coordinates NW section corner: Lat. 61° 40' 20" N and Long. 149° 30' 32"W - Datum: NAD27
*160 Acre Parcel , all old growth forest with huge healthy white Spruce and white Birch forest, thousands of straight healthy white spruce with trunk diameter of 12 to 24 (plus) inches, and white Birch with 24 to 36 (plus) inch trunk diameter. The trees are worth a fortune….
*Pristine clear water creek flow through the center of the property, a second clear water creek known as 'swift water creek' flows just beyond and parallel to the west boundary. These creeks are lined with enormous cotton wood trees, many with trunk diameters in excess of 6 feet. There is no development on these creeks up stream from the property. There is easy access to Little Susitna River, apr. 2 miles south of the property.
* The land is on a bench apr. 1/4 of the way up Balde Mountain (on the North side of Meadow Lakes -Wasilla, AK). The land has excellent southern exposure with more winter sun and warmer temperatures than much of the surrounding land. There is rolling and flat topography providing views, good drainage with multiple world class building sites. Beyond this property (to the North) are millions of acres of undeveloped state land.
* There is maintained road access with utilities to within circa 1.25 mile of the property (Sitze and Solitude Road). The final 1.25 mile access is along a dirt trail that follows a dedicated section line easement, known as the Swift Water Creek Trail. This trail is drivable by a 4 wheel drive vehicle in summer and an 'easy' drive by off road vehicle all year.
*Aside from the access trail there is no history of development on the land or adjacent properties. The parcel is bounded on the North by vacant state land forest with access to millions of acres of undeveloped state land and easy access to Hatcher Pass recreational areas and beyond.
*Abundant wildlife, trails for hiking, snowmachining, horse/off road vehicle in AK Fish and Game unit 14a with abundant moose and hunting opportunities.
* Privacy, no past development, no nearby eye sores and no road noise.
* Excellent cell phone reception, trail head is 10 minute drive from the cities of Meadow Lakes and Wasilla, but once on the property there is total privacy, peace and quite (no highway noise, no visible eye sores)
*Survey marker on NE corner, unable to locate other survey markers but NW corner is adjacent to junction of Clear Water Creek Trail and a old survey line that (approximates?) the north boarder .
*World class/birds eye views of the Talkeetna Mountains to the north, and the Matanuska Valley with the Chugach Mountains to the south and east.
All of these are excellent world class properties that I selected after years of searching…
Disclaimer, Applicable to ALL Properties – Please Read!!!