"We are proud to have been selected as the exclusive agency
for this unique property"
This is an "Asset Sale" only, no business, so please look at the extensive Inventory that comes with this property. Check out the pictures of the numerous Log Buildings and all the other structures.
This is a renown Fishing and Hunting lodge the owner, due to health reasons, will be quitting to operate by the end of September 2022.
Here is an Excellent opportunity to buy this large Tract of land surrounded by State land, something almost as rare as finding a "Needle in a haystack". Normally the land alone in such a unique location where you have a float plane size lake, and a river would absolutely bring a premium.
You must check out the Detailed owner prepared Building Description and Inventory List as well as all the Pictures. Then you will get a feel for all that is coming with this purchase. An endless amount of work to carve out of a piece of wilderness in the middle of nowhere; the nice gravel Runways, suitable for a Super Cub, C-206, Beaver type aircraft or larger to a floatplane size lake that accommodates any type of floatplane.
There is a nice Dock for a floatplane tie down with a unique Sauna Building.
The owner, truly a craftsman, had a sawmill where he literally cut and carved all the building logs. Everything is well maintained with a fresh coat of stain on all the buildings.
It would be impossible to duplicate what is there for the asking price.
The Price: $399,500.- Cash.
A great Potential for 3-4 Hunting/Fishing partners, an Executive Retreat, or….
As Prepared by the Seller
20'x40' two story vertical log building on steel & concrete foundation, 3/4 bath, full kitchen w/ dishwasher & commercial range & sink, refer & complete utensils etc., dining seating for 13, 48 volt inverter, computerized charger/inverter system, new washer & dryer, handmade furnishings, metal roof, wifi "landline" phone satellite dish, router, well stocked pantry, stainless steel meat processing table w/ vac-packer, commercial grade meat grinder.
- 16'x20' two story vertical log cabin, full bath & kitchenette, 1 bedroom, sliding glass doors to 2nd floor deck.
- 16'x16' vertical log cabin 3/4 bath concrete foundation, metal roof, nicely appointed.
- 4ea. 14'x14' vertical log cabins 3/4 baths large deck area.
- 18'x20' tool shed/shop, gas, mig & stick welders, woodworking tools, all basic mechanical tools & power hand tools.
- John Deere 350 w/ 6 way blade & backhoe attachment
- Freezer building with 5 chest freezers & 1 refer.
- 3ea. 12'x14' cabins log slab vertical siding.
- 8 support "out buildings" wood storage, meat house, general storage.
- Two 1,100' dirt runways.
This property is operating as a full service fly-out hunting/fishing lodge until 1 October 2022.